Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tuesday Sept. 7 Lecture

Going into this Info Systems class, I thought I knew what a system was but as I learn more and more throughout the lectures, the more I realize that I hardly know anything at all in this class. I always had an idea or at least a picture in my mind of what a system was, but could never pinpoint the definition and tell someone else what it was. Now, I am struggling to grasp the idea of a system because of the complexity of it. Although I do struggle to understand some concepts, I find it very interesting how there are differentiating subsystems within systems. It is remarkable how a cybernetic system has broken down roles within itself to be able to function on its own and provide feedback and control (room temperature example). These types of systems makes our daily lives a lot easier and we don't even realize that. At least I never did.

2 comments:

  1. Esteban:

    There IS a reason for school....
    I love learning new things, and this class keeps me on my toes because the material in it changes all the time!

    Y donde esta su fotografia?

    Doug

    ReplyDelete