Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Thursday's Lecture (9/2/10)

Today's lecture was quite enlightening in the sense of learning what tools are used in the business environment. It never really occurred to me that managers/entrepreneurs based their decisions on information that had been processed by systems. Information systems are kind of like the back shop. All the information is sent there, where it is processed, organized, and made available to people who have to make these business decisions. I also found it interesting how often technology is advancing. With the technology daily news reports, it made me aware how quick technology is growing in the business world and in our everyday lives.

1 comment:

  1. Esteban:

    Well, at least I now have your last name entered correctly (with a tilde over the "n") in my record book....

    Please post a recognizable photo so I stand a fighting chance of knowing who you are when I run into you outside of class....

    Doug

    ReplyDelete