Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tuesday 9/28/10

I never paid much attention to how much software changes.. Especially now that Tuggle was explaining in class how microsoft has changed from vista to XP to the current windows7. Its funny because I've actually owned all of those softwares on my PC throughout the years and never really cared. I didnt make much of a difference to me until now that I notice the differences on windows7 and its performance. I also found it amusing when I went home tuesday used my computer and when I was shutting it down, it began to update everything right before it powered off. Quite interesting.. Tuggle wasnt kidding about that.

1 comment:

  1. Esteban:
    I kid about lots of stuff, but I hope it is clear when I am talking seriously about course material....
    Doug

    ReplyDelete