Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday 9/23/10

I enjoy getting the results back from an exam back, whether it is positive or negative, just because I anticipate it so much. The results from this first exam were pretty good for me. I'm glad I got the score given because I felt it was well-deserved due to excessive amount of studying I did this past weekend. So far so good. The material covered today is easier for me to comprehend, in comparison to everything covered in the previous chapters ending in "systems". It was a bit overwhelming, but it seems to be falling into place now. I actually recognized a lot of the terms covered and familiarized them with a computer class I took in junior high, so that's good. I can finally see the use of this class in everyday life.

1 comment:

  1. This is a tough course, partly because there is a lot of material and partly because some of the material involves concepts you've probably never thought about before (parity checking old hat to you?)...

    ReplyDelete