Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Workshop #2

I am glad that I'm getting some hands on experience in creating these types of files on Access, but I find it really frustrating when I miss a specific direction because then the entire project goes down the drain. It is really tedious for me because I have to be paying attention and at the same time performing all the intructions (which tend to take me a good while). It takes me back to my computer class in grade school when I was learning how to use the most basic programs such as Word, Excel, etc.. I remember always falling behind in directions and having to ask my neighbor "how do we do that?", "how did you get there?", "what did you push?", "what did she say?".. That was always the most frustrating part. And on top of that, when I would get home, I didnt remember how to perform any of the given instructions because I just couldn't remember. I'm going to get going on these assignments right away because I dont want to be caught in that same situation and not be able to complete it due to my lack of memory..

1 comment:

  1. For the Access #2 homework project, there are a lot of step-by-step instructions built into the assignment, because I know there's a lot going on during the demos.....

    ReplyDelete