Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Droid vs iPhone

Last week I found out that the iPhone would be released through Verizon, which I think is fantastic because I have my service through Verizon. And better, it is time for me to renew my phone contract with them in December. It was about time because I currently have the Verizon Voyager, which I've had for the past two years and it is literally falling apart. The screen that flips open is attached by two hinges (i think they're called) and one of them is completely broken. I just hope that if it completely breaks off, they could still probably transfer the memory over to my new phone. But for the meantime, I am just trying to be careful with it. But anyways, like I was saying. It will be coming down to the Droid X or iPhone for me. I definitely will be doing some research on this decision because I originally wanted the Droid, but the iPhone has such a high rep. And I'm sure it'll be even better with Verizon as a service. We shall see...

1 comment:

  1. As a general rule, when there's intense competition (remember chapter 2?), end users benefit....

    ReplyDelete