Monday, December 6, 2010

InfoSystems Midterm#4

WOOP-D-WOOP! So I didn't end up doing all too bad on the last midterm. I got a 94 on that exam and a 100 on the first excel assignment. This is great. The excel assignment caught me by surprise because I struggled so much figuring everything out at first Thursday night. I'm a bit of a procrastinator. Can you tell?? But now I just have to focus on the next excel sheet which I'm going to try to finish by Wednesday night, which is probable but unlikely. The reason being might be due to the Real Estate Midterm I have Thursday. I think my bad habit of procrastination comes from my concept of prioritizing. I tend to put much more attention on what is due first and set the rest aside. The problem with that is that the next item on my list of priorities happens to be due either the next day or with a short time frame between the previous prioritized item and the next. Not enough time! I think it's time to change my tactic. We shall see for finals!

1 comment:

  1. Procrastination is one of the easier habits to break. Just assign youself 5 minutes RIGHT NOW on a project that isn't due for a while--you will discover that by working just 5 minutes right now you can and will complete that project early on.....

    ReplyDelete