Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Break and Yesterday's Sobering "Back To School"

It's been a while since the last time I blogged on here. I've gotten lazy and it was because of the Thanksgiving break. That break can be deadly for some, just because it is right before finals and it's an opportunity for anyone to "check out" for the semester. Even though it really is only about half a week long. I enjoyed my Thanksgiving. I didn't go anywhere in particular, but why would you if you are already home. I practically did nothing but enjoyed my time off with my family. Was it worth it? YES! I havnt been that relaxed in a looong time. Now that I came back to school this week, I am trying to play catch up. But it's ok because it forces me to get back in to rythm for finals in about a week and a half.

Yesterday's class session covered Excel Demo #2 and I must say that I didn't know so much was possible with excel. I've taken my accounting classes already and I struggled to even do the most basic assignment on excel. I was doing everything the long way and I must say, I learned many shortcuts that would've been useful for that class. Now it's just a matter of remembering it all. Midterm#4 this Thursday, or tomorrow actually, yikes. But I am glad I've actually made some effort to do some studying ahead of time. Tonight's studying shouldnt be too heavy of a load.. Actually, I just might be up really late due to the fact that today is my younger brothers birthday so that depends on when the family leaves my house tonight. O'well.. I will make that sacrifice for him. Happy Birthday Julian!! I love that kid.

1 comment:

  1. We've debated whether or not a third session on Excel would be worth it...it's sort of a tossup.

    You did just fine on the fourth exam, so the birthday celebration must not have been too crazy...

    ReplyDelete